Healthway Medical Group is a leading corporate medical service provider in Singapore. Since 1990, we have grown to become the preferred provider of more than 1,200 clients.
Our diverse clientele ranges from multinational corporations, government organizations, to local public-listed and private companies.
Every client will be taken care of by an experienced Account Manager from the Corporate Sales & Institutions team. The Account Manager is responsible for engaging our clients from the point of initial contact to building a close and long-term sustainable partnership.
We understand that our clients have diverse and changing needs. Our close partnerships facilitate in customising our services to meet the clients’ needs in a cost-effective manner. With an integrated network of 100 clinics, our clients and their staff can seek medical help and advice from a spectrum of comprehensive health services with convenience and ease of access.
Our medical solutions are provided through different cost models that cater to the clients’ needs and criteria for their staff. Our cost models are able to help our corporate clients convert medical budgets that are unutilized into incentives for their employees and/or contain their costs for medical projects that are significant in scale and expenditure.
Our corporate clients have easy access to the following health services.
Outpatient General Practice (GP) Services
• Management of acute conditions
• Management of chronic conditions
• Pre-employment medical examinations
• Vocational check-ups (Work Permit, Radiation Worker, Vector Control Worker etc)
• Adult Vaccinations (Hepatitis A/B, Influenza etc)
• Minor surgical procedures
• Comprehensive health screenings
• Occupational health
Outpatient Dental Services
• Routine Dental Checkup
• Aesthetic Tooth Whitening
• Orthodontics (Braces Treatment)
• Dental Implants**
• Scaling and Polishing
• Gum treatment
• Diagnostic and/or full-mouth X-rays
• Tooth-Coloured Fillings
• Crowns and Bridges
• Inlays / Onlays
• Root Canal Treatment
• Mouth guards (night / sports)
• Mobile Doctor and Nurse services
• On-site Ambulance and medical support for events
• On-site health screenings and vaccinations
Outpatient Specialist Services
• Direct referrals from our GP clinics for cases that require specialist investigation or follow-up. Referrals
are dependent on client’s authorisation
• Eye tests at Nobel Eye & Vision Centre for statutory medical examinations
• Psychiatric evaluation for employee
Workplace Health Promotion (WHP) Programme
• Consultancy for planning and implementation of WHP Programme
• On-site health screenings, inclusive of corporate and individual health reports
• Provision of health interventions
• Provision of health talks and workshops
• In-house Clinics
• Claims submission services