Nobel ENT, Head, Neck & Thyroid Centre aims to deliver a patient-centered and holistic service from diagnosis to investigation, treatment and management of all Ear, Nose, Throat and Head & Neck diseases.
Dr. Christopher Hobbs is the Director and Lead Specialist with Nobel ENT, Head, Neck & Thyroid Surgery Centre in Singapore. Having worked in three countries and with more than 15 years of surgical practice, he brings substantial international experience to our centre.
Located within Mt. Alvernia, the Centre is fully supported by a comprehensive range of diagnostic equipment and therapeutic equipment for the management of all common Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Head & Neck conditions in adults and children.
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Snoring/Sleep Apnoea
- Cosmetic neck incisions for thyroid and parotid surgery
- Coblation tonsillectomy
- Endoscopic resection of Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Keyhole surgery)
- Office treatment of blocked nose
- Office treatment of snoring and mild obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA)
- Major Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Sublingual immunotherapy
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
For more information, visit www.nobel-ent.com