Nobel Gastroenterology Centre treats individuals with digestive, bowel and liver problems. We are located at Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre.
Nobel Gastroenterology Centre is equipped with a Liver Fibroscan to evaluate individuals with liver problems such as fatty liver, hepatitis B and hepatitis C. We also perform in-house urea breath tests for H.pylori, a common bacterial infection which causes digestive problems. These devices allow our specialist to better manage your digestive and liver problems.
We specialise in evaluating and treating the following problems:
- Digestive problems (such as bloating, abdominal pain, indigestion, belching)
- Gastroesophageal acid reflux disease (GERD)
- Liver disease (abnormal liver tests, hepatitis, fatty liver, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, liver cirrhosis)
- Chronic diarrhoea and constipation
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic diseases (cysts, stones, cancer)
- Bile duct stones
- Evaluation of blood in the stools
We also offer screening for oesophageal cancer, stomach cancer and colon cancer.
About Dr Eric Wee:
Our specialist is Dr Eric Wee, a Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist and Advanced Endoscopist who has performed over 10,000 procedures such as gastroscopy, colonoscopy, ERCP and endoscopic ultrasound procedures.
Dr Wee’s past appointments include:
- Head and Senior Consultant, Division of Gastroenterology, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Associate program director, NHG Gastroenterology residency program
- Senior clinical lecturer, National University of Singapore (Medicine)
- Member, Ministry of Health, Gastroenterology Workgroup
Dr Wee is currently a visiting consultant at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, National University Hospital and Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, providing its Gastroenterology department with advanced endoscopy support.
He is also a member of the Faculty of Medical Experts at the Academy of Medicine, Singapore.
Do contact us at 6694 0764, if you experience any digestive, bowel or liver problems and seek an early review with our specialist.