Our experienced psychiatrists in Nobel Psychological Wellness Clinic aims to provide quality, accessible, and cost-effective psychological and psychiatric services to our patients in Singapore. We have a clinic that is conveniently situated in Ang Mo Kio to deliver accessible and affordable specialist psychiatric services to the population in the heartlands. There is another clinic in Novena Medical Center that caters to the local and expatriate population living at central Singapore.
Our psychiatrists welcome first visit consultations, follow-up consultations as well as 2nd opinion assessments for a wide variety of psychiatric and psychological conditions such as depression, insomnia, OCD, panic disorder, stress-related disorders, ADHD and other conditions. Here in Nobel Psychological Wellness Clinic, medical confidentiality for our patients is of utmost importance.
Also weekday evening clinics are available so that students and working individuals can come for consultations with our psychiatrist after office hours without the need to apply for leave. Our psychiatric clinics also allow for use of Medisave for diagnoses such as Depression and Schizophrenia.
At Nobel Psychological Wellness Clinic, we offer specialist consultation for the diagnosis and treatment of various condititions related to psychiatry and psychology, such as depression, insomnia, panic disorder, OCD, stress-related disorders, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, ADHD:
- Mood disorders(such as Depression, Bipolar disorder)
- Psychological disturbances(related to medical or surgical problems)
- Psychotic disorders(such as Schizophrenia)
- Stress-related disorders(including marital, military and work-related)
- Psychological and behavioral issues(in children, adolescents and the elderly)
- Anxiety disorders (including Panic Disorder & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Sleep problems (such as Insomnia)
- Specific mental wellness issues (related to men and women)
- We also offer Psychological services such as psychotherapy and intellectual assessments for children, adults and the elderly. Our psychiatrists are also able to provide assessment and treatment for persons with medico-legal issues (including committee of persons, testamentary capacity and forensic issues).
For more information, visit www.singaporepsychiatrists.com