Healthway Medical provides comprehensive and accessible specialist medical care to its patients, covering several medical and surgical specialties in many locations and private hospitals in Singapore.
SBCC Baby and Child Clinics and Thomson Paediatric Centre are two of the most established paediatric group practices in Singapore, and have provided high quality paediatrics care for over 2 generations of Singaporeans and expatriates. They form the biggest private paediatric network in Singapore.
Since 2010, the paediatrics services have further expanded into the provision of sub-speciality paediatric care, with the setting up of SBCC Asthma, Lung, and Sleep & Allergy clinic, SBCC Growth & Endocrinology Centre, SBCC Neurology Centre and The Child Development Centre.
These unique services position our group to better care for your next generation.
Island Orthopaedics Consultants is one of the largest and most established orthopaedic groups in the region. Sited within Gleneagles, Mt Elizabeth and Mt Alvernia Hospitals and Novena Medical Centre, the orthopaedic and sports medicine team provides treatment for all orthopaedic conditions and sports injuries, with emphasis on minimally invasive solutions. Whenever possible, minimally invasive surgery will result in minimal down-time and reduce post-operative discomfort.
Common surgeries performed by our orthopaedic surgeons include:
- Total knee and hip replacements
- Knee arthroscopic surgery including Anterior Cruciate Ligation reconstruction, meniscus and ligament repairs
- Shoulder surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Spine surgery, including discectomy, spinal decompression and laminectomy
The Nobel group of specialists provides a breadth of specialty disciplines, including ophthalmology (eye) and LASIK surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat and head and neck cancer surgery, general, vascular and colorectal surgery, cardiology, respiratory and ICU medicine, psychiatry and psychological wellness medicine in both Singapore and China. Using a team approach, Nobel specialists works closely with our primary care physicians and other specialists to provide seamless, high quality care for our patients.
Our team of surgeons are able to provide surgery in the following areas:
- Eye surgeries, including cataract surgery, LASIK and laser surgery
- Ear/nose/throat surgeries, including tonsil removal and Functional Endoscopy Sinus Surgery
- Head and neck cancer and thyroid surgery
- General surgery on the colon and intestines, including colon cancer surgery and minimally invasive piles surgery
- Surgery on the veins and blood vessels
Our International Patient Care Centre will be able to assist you to recommend and make an appointment with the suitable specialist for your healthcare needs.