To provide a high standard of care to a group of patients through care management, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care to meet the needs of the patients, including educating patients and families.
To ensure and maintain the standards for professional nursing practice and work co-operatively with the other members of the healthcare team to provide care that is comprehensive and integrated.
- Triage patients to assess their hypocount, blood pressure, oximetry levels and temperature to ascertain their stability.
- Dispense and serve simple medications to patients cared for by the clinic
- Provide simple first aid and wound dressing to patients cared for by the clinic
- Assist doctor in management of patients during consultations and liaise with doctor for medical advice.
- In the event of emergencies and collapses, to respond immediately to the patient until patient is transferred to tertiary setting or care is taken over by emergency paramedics.
- Be accountable for services which provide direct nursing care to patients
- Perform front desks duties and coordination of laboratory and diagnostic services
- Oversee and establishes inventory standards for medications, supplies and equipment which includes stock taking and ordering of stocks
- Tracks and maintain documentation of medications served to patients cared for by the clinic.
- Maintenance of in house clinic’s cleanliness and appearance
- Min 1 year experience in Government/Restructured/Nursing Home or related environment.
- Possess a NITEC or Diploma in Nursing and registered with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable in shift work (Morning and Night)
- Excellent customer service
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salaries and date of availability by submitting the ‘APPLY NOW‘ e-form.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.