Healthway Medical is on the Ministry of Health Singapore’s list of direct telemedicine providers.
You can speak with your GP, Paediatrician or Psychologist for any member of your family. It truly is convenience at the touch of a button, with a range of trusted doctors and specialists now available on the app.
Consult in minutes with medicines delivered to your doorstep.
Heathway Medical’s GPs, SBCC Paediatricians, Psychologist, Healthway Japanese Medical are now available for teleconsultation
We provide supervised COVID-19 ART (tele-ART) service for pre-departure and pre-event testing.
We have a diverse range of experienced paediatricians who are trained in many sub-specialty areas.
Why choose tele-medicine or teleconsultation?
Tele-medicine (virtual health) has taken the world of medicine online. For most people, it can still be time-consuming and tiring to get to a doctor when needed, even in a well-connected city such as Singapore. With long queues and wait times at clinics, the journey to seeing your doctor can be difficult. Teleconsultation removes the hassle, giving you quality care in a timely manner. No more long queues or tiring trips to doctor when you would rather be resting in bed!
Learn how the Healthway Medical App can help you!
Our caring and experienced doctors whom you usually see at the clinic, are now online to help with all your concerns.
What conditions can tele-medicine treat?
How does it work?
Cost of Teleconsultation
Teleconsultation and Medication Delivery
$25 (price includes GST)
Medication Refill and Delivery
$20 (price includes GST)
$15 (price includes GST)
Surcharge Delivery* (Additional surcharge delivery fee to Sentosa and restricted areas)
$15 (price includes GST)
Frequently Asked Questions
- This is applicable for existing users who have created a Healthway Medical account, but are new to the Apple sign-in feature, and would like to sign in using an existing Apple ID.
- Once you have clicked on the Apple sign-in button, a pop-up will request to “Share My Email”. Please enable this request to proceed with the sign-in process.
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Select your Name.
- Select “Password & Security”.
- Select “Apps using Apple ID”.
- Select the app “Healthway Medical”.
- Select “Stop using Apple ID” for the app.
For future logins to the Healthway Medical app, please refrain from selecting “Hide My Email” as any existing Healthway Medical account logged in with your Apple ID will not be detected.
Our video consultation service is suitable for patients with non-emergency illnesses.
Common Illnesses: Fever, Cough, sore throat, or laryngitis, Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Flu, Cold, Sinusitis, Rash and skin conditions, Cold sores, Headache, Giddiness / Dizziness and Red eye
Chronic Conditions: Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and other secondary diseases which may arise from the chronic disease conditions mentioned the above (e.g. Ischemic Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease etc.)
The doctor will assess your history, current symptoms, and any other available information to determine if your condition is suitable for a video consultation.
Currently, our platform accepts online payment via VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX.
No. Our service is real-time. You can select your preferred doctor and proceed with the consultation.
The service is available Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 9:00pm.
The services offered through our platform are non-refundable.
Unfortunately, at this point, the service cannot be offered outside Singapore.
Please create a separate account for your family member.
Yes. After the video consultation, the referral letter will be sent to you by email, if the doctor has issued them.
Yes. After the video consultation, an electronic medical certificate will be sent to you by email, if the doctor has issued one for you.
Yes. Your visit details will all be available under the “Visits” section in the app.
Major insurance companies may provide plans that cover medical consultations through video call.
Please check with your insurance provider if your plan covers this.
- For self-collection, please proceed to the clinic assigned to you during their opening hours.
- Bring along your NRIC/FIN card or passport for authentication purposes. This is to ensure that the medication package is collected by the correct patient.
- Upon collection of your medication package, do check to ensure that the name on the medication package is correct.
1. The Clinic reserves the right not to release the medication package if the authentication steps mentioned above fail.
2. Do head down to the clinics within 7 working days from the date of purchase, failing which, the medication will be discarded. No refunds will be given for discarded medications.
Once your consultation is complete, you will be charged the final amount to your credit card. If there is medication prescribed, these will be delivered to you.
You will be able to resume the video call with the doctor through the app.
We ensure all data is safe and secure by using industry standard security technology and practices to safeguard your accounts from any unauthorised access. This means that each time you access the App and enter your log on details, you will be securely connected to our servers.
All items or services provided are non-exchangeable nor refundable
Our delivery timings are Monday to Friday between 10am–10pm.
There will be no delivery on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, and eve of the following major Public Holidays – New Year, Chinese New Year, Christmas.
We deliver to anywhere with a valid local address within mainland Singapore, excluding restricted zones, offshore islands and secured areas.
An additional fee of $10 will be charged for delivery to Jurong Island and Sentosa.