Healthway Medical provides COVID-19 PCR Swab Tests in Singapore
Healthway Medical provides COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) swab tests, as approved by the Ministry of Health Singapore.
**Due to the surge in patient volume, longer waiting times can be expected and our clinics’ registration counters generally close 15 mins before the scheduled closing time. Registration counters might close earlier in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
If you would like to get a COVID-19 pre-departure PCR swab test, please check your testing window requirement and book an appointment here.
For public members
For general public members who would like to get a COVID-19 PCR swab test voluntarily, book your appointment here.
Healthway Medical provides COVID-19 pre-departure PCR swab tests for corporates. If you require COVID-19 pre-departure PCR swab tests for your staff, book an appointment here.
What is the difference between COVID-19 serology tests and PCR swab tests?
COVID-19 PCR swab tests are diagnostic tests that detect active infection of COVID-19 in individuals.
On the other hand, COVID-19 serology tests cannot determine if an individual is currently infected with COVID-19. Instead, serology tests detect past infections and are mostly used for pre-departure screening (if this is a requirement of the destination country), verification of overseas COVID-19 vaccinations and contact tracing purposes.
How long does it take to get the results of my COVID-19 PCR swab test?
- COVID-19 PCR swab test (for non-pre-departure): 24 hours
- COVID-19 PCR swab test and serology test (for China travellers): 24 hours
- Pre-departure COVID-19 PCR swab test: 24 hours
- COVID-19 Express PCR swab test: 6 hours
How will I receive my COVID-19 PCR swab results?
- COVID-19 PCR swab test (for non-pre-departure): SMS text and email
- COVID-19 Pre-departure PCR swab test: SMS text and email
- COVID-19 Pre-departure PCR swab test and serology test (for China travellers): SMS text and email
Are there any subsidies available for COVID-19 PCR swab test?
There are no subsidies for COVID-19 PCR swab tests for travellers and voluntary testing for individuals.