- To assist Clinic Manager in her responsibility towards the over-all performance of the clinic with support from the Operation Department.
- Perform front desks duties – attending to patients’ registration, crowd control, answering of phone-calls for appointments, questions and answer and assist doctor’s needs.
- Treatment – rendering assistance during nebulizer use, perform First-aid and triage patients.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Oversee and establishes inventory standards for medications, supplies and equipment. Stock taking and ordering of stocks.
- Helps to plan and monitor overall running of the clinic when needed.
- Maintenance of clinic’s cleanliness and appearance.
- Should have a minimum GCE N, O levels or ITE certificate
- Relevant experience in Healthcare/Medical Industry will be an advantage
- PC / computer literacy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Service oriented and a good team player
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Positions to be based in private hospitals’ medical centres